Muslim logic is:
- The best protection could be provided to the women by wrapping them in Hijab. Or even better to keep the women inside the protection of 4 walls of the house and don't let them go out of houses.
- “Hunger for Sex” is a part of the 'nature' of men. Therefore, it is natural for them to become horny after watching a woman without Hijab and in a short dress, or by doing interaction with her. A woman without Hijab becomes like an unwrapped candy, which attracts the flies around it.
The citizens of Tokyo are the most honest people in the whole world. They returned the lost wallets and money and mobile phones in a record number to the police (link).
How did non-religious Japan control the "Hunger for Money" (which is a part of human nature)?
According to human nature, Japan first provided all its citizens with enough chances of employment and earning enough money for their needs and life. And then Japan also educated them about morals, right from childhood. And after some time, the result came in the formation of such a society, which is not indulged in hunger and greed for money anymore, but this society is at the peak of humanity, and its citizens return the lost money on their own to the police.
Similarly, it is a basic human right of a woman to move in society freely and without any fear,
The non-religious western world first provided opportunities for men and women to interact with each other 'naturally', so that both of them could understand each other better and don't become prey to sexual frustration. Thus, the final results came in a form where a woman could move alone in society freely and safely and without any fear, even in the middle of the night.
While Islam put a total ban upon the 'natural interaction' between men and women, where they are neither able to talk with each other nor able to understand each other.
And 'love' between a young boy and a girl is a natural part of human nature too. But Islam denies any such 'natural love' between them and considers it to be severe immodesty and indecency, and gives savage punishments to them for indulging in love with each other.
Young boys should be taught to respect women regardless of what they're wearing. They should also NOT be segregated away from girls their own age. Growing up together results in mutual empathy so that the young men wouldn't even want to lower themselves in their own eyes by doing something inappropriate.
All these unnatural restrictions from Islam finally resulted in a society which is super frustrated sexually. It makes it impossible for girls to go out and move freely in society.
In Pakistan, this frustration resulted in the rape of a lot of children in the Quran Schools (link). Actually, frustration has gone to such a level that men take out the dead bodies of women from the graves and then rape them (link).
If you want to keep society barbaric and wild and uncivilized, then please imprison the women in their houses.
But if you want to make society educated and civilized, then put an end to these unnatural restrictions of religion, and instead of imprisoning the women in Burqa/Hijab and house, give them basic human rights so that they can also breathe in fresh free air, and live a natural life.
Why did Muhammad not provide security to millions of Slave women from flies, by prohibiting Hijab for them?
Do you know that:
- Muhammad prohibited slave women to take HIjabß
- And Muhammad also kept their breasts naked, as Islamic Sharia declared their 'Awrah (i.e. nakedness) from the navel to the knee.
- There were thousands of slave women present in the public with naked breasts during the era of Muhammad.
- And they were sold in this same semi-naked state in the bazaars of Slavery, where customers not only looked at their naked bodies but were also allowed to personally touch and check their private parts of the body too.
- And Umar Ibn Khattab used to beat those slave women, who even by mistake took Hijab.
Today, Muslims blame girls without hijabs to be immodest and prostitutes. But they are unable to see their own prophet and Sharia, which compelled millions of slave women to move in public with naked breasts.
Please also read our article: Hijab is not a sign of Modesty, but a sign of Discrimination and inhuman Insult against the Slave Women
Fundamentally, the morality in Quran and Sunnah is that a women's sexuality is a property of a man. When they say “protect women” they mean it in the same way as “protecting cattle from bandits”. The interest is in keeping the value of your property, not the well-being of the woman herself. That's why they see no issue with marital rape, or rape of slave women because that's their property, they are using their product, while somebody else raping your wife, then they are stealing your property.