No sane person can accept that there should be a death penalty for changing religion. Thus Islamic apologists fabricated a lame excuse, where they started claiming:
The act of apostasy in Islam can be seen as equivalent to committing treason against a modern-day state. Just as a state would punish its citizens who support its enemies and betray the constitution, Islamic law also provides consequences for those who abandon the religion.
But this argument from Muslim apologists is wrong, while:
- A State Law means only this when two or more people have to deal with each other, then such dealings come under the State Law.
- While the issue of “Religious Belief” comes under the “Personal Law”. It is not about dealing of two or more people with each other, but it is an issue between a person and his God.
The Islamic apologists are trying to impose those non-human laws today, against which their own Prophets REBELLED. Yes, Muhammad himself rebelled against his own community and he called their idol Gods to be false deities and refused to follow them. Yes, Ibrahim himself broke the idol gods of his community. Why didn’t then Muhammad and Ibrahim become worthy to be killed for APOSTASY?
Instead of calling Muhammad and Ibrahim to be apostates and worthy of being killed, Islamic apologists start presenting them as MAZLOOMS (oppressed), and pagans as ZALIMS (cruel people), while they tried to stop them from criticizing their gods.
These are only Double Standards of Muslim apologists. Islam itself started following the Sunnah of Pagans in this case (actually, much worse as pagans didn’t kill him or other Muslim converts, but they only tried to stop them from criticizing their gods).
The Story of Bloodthirsty WOLF and the LAMB:
Do you remember that story where the wolf kept on making lame excuses one by one, that the lamb was making his drinking water dirty, or he abused him last year, or it was his father who abused him. And at the end, the wolf killed the lamb on the basis of those lies.
Muslim apologists are exactly those bloodthirsty wolves. They will tell every type of lie and make every type of lame excuse in order to achieve their wicked plans.
Here is the video of Daniel where he is defending the Islamic Apostasy Law of killing people.
All his excuses are based upon that colonizers banned the freedom of speech too and punished people for speaking against the Crown and the State.
But there are 2 flaws in Daniel's arguments:
- Once again, what colonizers did was based upon "State Law" and was a matter of dealing between two or more people. But as far as the "Personal Law" of colonizers was concerned, then even the colonizers didn't kill people for changing their personal religious beliefs, while personal religious beliefs are not treason against the State.
- Secondly, even the "State Laws" of colonizers were wrong, and thus modern secular states have to abolish those barbaric practices.
The problem with Islam is that it is a rigid religion, and it is totally unable to REFORM itself. Firstly it declared a personal issue as a State Crime. And then it shows a total inability to reform its mistake. Muslims have to live with these horrible mistakes of Islam till the last day, as they cannot change Sharia Rulings/Mistakes on their own.
Moreover, Sharia orders Muslims if any non-Muslim state does not allow Muslims to preach Islam, and to let people convert to Islam, then they have to wage a war against that non-Muslim state. But Sharia neither allows non-Muslims to preach their religion/ideology in Islamic countries nor it allows Muslims to leave Islam.
In simple words, Muslim excuses of treason etc. are senseless, and Islamic Sharia is only and only based upon Double Standards and hypocrisy and the rule of might is right.
Results of Hypocrisy of Islamic Apologists
The West has two forces:
- Human-friendly Secular Forces, who say welcome to Muslims in the West, and who defend Muslims and their human rights.
- Radical far-right Forces, who don't want to see Muslims coming to their countries and getting citizenship.
Islamic preachers, like Daniel, live in Western countries. They want the right to preach and make people convert to Islam in Western countries. But at the same time, they support the Islamic countries killing non-Muslims who dare to preach in Islamic countries and also killing Muslims who leave Islam.
By showing this open hypocrisy, these Islamic preachers put a dragger directly in the back of human-friendly Secular forces of the West and make them weaker against the radical right-wing forces of the West.