Let us begin and see the Double Standards of Islam:
There is no difference in a young virgin man as compared to the divorced/widow/old man. And women should marry them without giving any preference to one above the other.
But when it comes to the women, then Islam made the widow/divorced women the 2nd class human beings. They are ranked below the virgin girls. And Muslim men were ordered, if they have the choice between them, then they should reject the widow/divorced woman (even if they are young), and should marry the virgin girl.
And Muhammad told the following reason, due to which a divorced/widow becomes a 2nd class woman:
Jabir said: "I got married then I came to the Prophet and he said: 'Have you got married, O Jabir?' I said: 'Yes.' He said: 'To a virgin or to a previously married woman?' I said: 'To a previously married woman.' He said: 'Why not a virgin, so you could play with her and she could play with you?'"
This argument of Muhammad could not be accepted while a widow/divorced woman could also play with the man, and man could also play with them. Therefore, making them of lesser value than a virgin girl due to this reason, and making it difficult for them to remarry is an injustice and cruelty.
And the next reason that Muhammad described was as under.
قال رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم:" عليكم بالابكار، فإنهن اعذب افواها، وانتق ارحاما، وارضى باليسير
The Messenger of Allah said: 'You should marry virgins, for their mouths are sweeter, their wombs are more prolific (i.e. they give birth to more children), and they are satisfied with less.'Sheikh Albani declared it a Hasan (fair) Hadith.
Again, Muhammad’s argument could also not be accepted while:
The sweeter mouth of a woman absolutely does not depend upon her virginity, but it depends upon her own nature and behaviour.
And the proliferation of a womb also absolutely does not depend upon her virginity, but it depends how healthy the woman is.
And also, the quality of becoming satisfied with less absolutely does not depend upon virginity, but it depends how much patience a woman has.
Therefore, even if Muhammad wanted to give a good advice, then it should have been like this:
Marry a woman (irrespective of her being virgin or not) who has a good nature and has a sweeter mouth.
Marry a woman (irrespective of her being virgin or not) who is healthy and could bear you a lot of children.
Marry a woman (irrespective of her being virgin or not) who is patient and becomes satisfied with less.
But Muhammad made the life of a divorced/widow woman more difficult due to the wrong reasons.
Due to this same disease of Virginophilia, the writer of the Quran threatened the wives of Muhammad, that they should obey Muhammad, otherwise Allah will give him wives who could also be virgins.
Perhaps his Lord, if he divorced you [all], would substitute for him wives better than you - submitting [to Allah], believing, devoutly obedient, repentant, worshipping, and traveling - [ones] previously married and virgins.
Similarly, the writer of Quran (i.e. Muhammad) also told Muslim men that they will get 72 Houris, who will all be Virgins, and they will never lose their virginity and will get it automatically back after every sex session.
We have created (Houris) of special creation. And made them virgins.
Poor widow/divorced women will neither get the virgin young boys in this world, nor will they get the Ghilman (Male Houris) in paradise.
These poor divorced/widow women will again get only those Muslim men in paradise, who will be busy in sex with those other 72 virgin Houris too. And the poor women had to wait for their turns in paradise too, just like in this world they had to wait for their turn, when their husbands came to them after making sex with other wives and other dozens of slave-girls.
Due to this brainwashing, whole Islamic society is suffering from the disease of virginophilia.
Those women, who were married as virgins, got the chance to TAUNT and mock the other non-virgin wives, and to tell them that they are better than them while they were married as virgin girls. ‘Aisha herself used to taunt other wives of Muhammad whole of their life that they were not virgins, and thus she was better than them on this basis.
I said, "O Allah's Messenger! Suppose you landed in a valley where there is a tree of which something has been eaten (i.e. non-virgin women) and then you found trees of which nothing has been eaten (i.e. virgin girls), of which tree would you let your camel graze?" He (the prophet Muhammad) said, "(I will let my camel graze) of the one of which nothing has been eaten before." (The sub-narrator added: `Aisha meant that Allah's Messenger had not married a virgin besides herself.)
Please note that LOVE of a woman is absolutely not like a material thing like leaves of a tree, which becomes less if someone eats them. Muhammad made a big mistake when he confirmed the statement of ‘Aisha where she wrongfully resembled the love of a women to the leaves of a tree.
Muslim Excuse: But prophet Muhammad married only one virgin girl
- Women of that time too didn’t like their husbands to have multiple wives. When Muhammad wed the wealthy lady Khadijah, he was financially dependent upon Khadijah. And what to talk about beautiful young virgin girl, she didn’t even allow Muhammad to marry any other old widow lady, or even to take any slave girl for pleasure.
Khadijah was herself 15 years older than Muhammad, but still Muhammad didn’t dare to oppose her in matter of marrying other women.
- Similarly, when Muhammad asked for the hand of virgin ‘Aisha, then Abu Bakr asked in surprise how could he marry her while he is her uncle (Sahih Bukhari). Although Abu Bakr let Muhammad to marry ‘Aisha at that time, but still he didn’t send her to Muhammad’s house to consummate the marriage. Muhammad had to wait next 3 years for this. Thus, this Nikah with a virgin girl didn’t happen to be so easy for Muhammad.
- Till that time, when Muhammad got power in Medina and started taking multiple wives, he had already passed the prime age of marriage, and he was already an old man of 58 years.
- Then he had already married Hafsa and Umm Salama too before the revelation of verse 4:3, which stipulated the maximum number of wives to be 4.
- When Muhammad tried to marry Zaynab bin Jahsh by using Revelation, and by crossing the limits of 4 wives, then ‘Aisha didn’t like it. ‘Aisha was reacting like Khadijah did, i.e. she didn’t like that Muhammad took any additional wife.
- When Muhammad again used revelation in order to make those women lawful to him who present themselves as a gift, then he had to put another limit upon himself, i.e. he could not marry other women even if he was pleased with their beauty (Verse 33:52).
Still ‘Aisha became furious upon it. She mocked Muhammad that Allah hastens only in fulfilling his sexual desires (Sahih Bukhari).
- Then Muhammad made all types of women lawful to him and married young 20 years old Juwayriya and 16 years old Safiyyah.
Then he got a virgin and beautiful slave-girl Mariyah too.
In brief, as the number of wives of Muhammad was increasing, the temper of ‘Aisha and other wives was also increasing. It was absolutely not easy for Muhammad to get hands to another young virgin girl after having so many wives and concubines. Despite the use of revelations, his morals were questioned by his wives, and he was discouraged by them in taking on new wives. Muhammad always needed an excuse to satisfy his previous wives, in order to cross the limits of 4 wives.
Muslim Excuse: But the vagina of a virgin is tight
Unfortunately, Muslims still have a lot of ignorance, and they don't want to know the modern scientific facts either.
Modern science tells us that:
- Even if a penis of a man is huge, still it has no ability to increase the elasticity of woman's vagina.
- The elasticity of woman's vagina neither increases nor decreases due to sex, but it is mostly dependent upon the woman's increasing age, and her health.
- Men get this feeling of tightness in the virgins, while they are initially of young age, and they are at prime of their health. But as time goes by, the even without any sex, they will start to lose the tightness.
- Therefore, a vagina of a widow/divorced woman of young age will be tighter than of a virgin girl of older age.
Please read more details here.